Mind Blowing History Lesson
A speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America
“Try to comprehend the hypocrisy of a Congress that
requires every citizen to prove that they are insured
…. but does not require everyone to prove they are a citizen.”…Unknown
Health Care Socialized – Government Health care
As of 3-7-11 ObamaCare Waivers Over 1,000
We can all fight against Obama’s Health Care Plan:
JOIN in the Class Action Lawsuit
OCA Case Status:
Why we should all fight Socialized Health Care?
COMMON SENSE is not the reason for Health Care. Control is.
Congressman Mike Rogers on Health Care reform in Washington D.C.
Now that our legislators have passed the health care bill “without reading it” & “without voter approval” let us all marvel in the stupidity. Just four quick stories.
. . . . ((then my original blog page of condensed reference notes below))
1) Congressman Rogers statement on Health Care reform in Washington D.C.
2) See the videos expressing the stupidity of Phil Hare.
3) A Social Experiment: Article “What are the Rules” (A masterpiece)
4) What is really happening to our Country.
5) Original blog info of Condensed Reference Notes: Pre Health Care Bill
(Below 1-5) See a list of new boards and commissions created in the bill
(Below 1-5) See a list of 100′s of major problems
1) Congressman Rogers statement on Health Care reform in Washington D.C. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NCvNDLfc
2) The level of stupidity with which a congressman attempts to justify his means: Congressman Phil Hare shows off his stupidity justifying the logic of health care bill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4AeLHoffg
In the next video Phil Hare tries to cover up his stuipdity.
MY COMMENT at his YouTube video: 4-4-10 NO way to apologise for what you stated in the original video. Phil Hare is either a closet communist or a flaming confused idiot!!!!!! Wrap your mind around this: youtube.com/watch?v=rUysgv3-lgM AND PHIL — We Gotcha!!! YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) A Social Experiment: “What Are The Rules?” (A Masterpiece)
I was in my neighborhood restaurant this morning and was seated behind a group of jubilant individuals celebrating the successful passing of the recent health care bill. I could not finish my breakfast. This is what ensued:
They were a diverse group of several races and both sexes. I heard the young man exclaim, “Isn’t Obama like Jesus Christ? I mean, after all, he is healing the sick.” The young woman enthusiastically proclaimed, “Yeah, and he does it for free. I cannot believe anyone would think that a free market would work for health care. They are all crooks and thieves and don’t deserve all of that money.” Another said, ‘The stupid Republicans want us all to starve to death so they can inherit all of the power. Obama should be made a Saint for what he did for those of us less fortunate.” At this, I had had enough.
I arose from my seat, mustering all the restraint I could find, and approached their table. “Please excuse me; may I impose upon you for one moment?” They smiled and welcomed me to the conversation. I stood at the end of their table, smiled as best I could and began an experiment.
“I would like to give one of you my house. It will cost you no money and I will pay all of the expenses and taxes for as long as you live there. Anyone interested?” They looked at each other in astonishment. “Why would you do something like that?” asked a young man, “There isn’t anything for free in this world.” They began to laugh at me, as they did not realize this man had just made my point. “I am serious, I will give you my house for free, no money what so ever. Anyone interested?” In unison, a resounding “Hell Yeah” fills the room.
“Since there are too many of you, I will have to make a choice as to who receives this money free bargain.” I noticed an elderly couple was paying attention to the spectacle unfolding before their eyes, the old man shaking his head in apparent disgust. “I tell you what; I will give it to the one of you most willing to obey my rules.” Again, they looked at one another, an expression of bewilderment on their faces. The perky young woman asked, “What are the rules?” I smiled and said, “I don’t know. I have not yet defined them. However, it is a free home that I offer you.” They giggled amongst themselves, the youngest of which said, “What an old coot. He must be crazy to give away his home. Go take your meds, old man.” I smiled and leaned into the table a bit further. “I am serious, this is a legitimate offer.” They gaped at me for a moment.
Hell, I’ll take it you old fool. Where are the keys?” boasted the youngest among them. “Then I presume you accept ALL of my terms then?” I asked. The elderly couple seemed amused and entertained as they watched from the privacy of their table. “Oh hell yeah! Where do I sign up?” I took a napkin and wrote, “I give this man my home, without the burden of financial obligation, so long as he accepts and abides by the terms that I shall set forth upon consummation of this transaction.” I signed it and handed it to the young man who eagerly scratched out his signature. “Where are the keys to my new house?” he asked in a mocking tone of voice. All eyes were upon us as I stepped back from the table, pulling the keys from pocket and dangling them before the excited new homeowner.
“Now that we have entered into this binding contract, witnessed by all of your friends, I have decided upon the conditions you are obligated to adhere from this point forward. You may only live in the house for one hour a day. You will not use anything inside of the home. You will obey me without question or resistance. I expect complete loyalty and admiration for this gift I bestow upon you. You will accept my commands and wishes with enthusiasm, no matter the nature. Your morals and principles shall be as mine. You will vote as I do, think as I do and do it with blind faith. These are my terms. Here are your keys.” I reached the keys forward and the young man looked at me dumb founded.
“Are you out of your freaking mind? Who would ever agree to those ridiculous terms?” the young man appeared irritated. “You did when you signed this contract before reading it, understanding it and with the full knowledge that I would provide my conditions only after you committed to the agreement.” Was all I said. The elderly man chuckled as his wife tried to restrain him. I was looking at a now silenced and bewildered group of people. “You can shove that stupid deal up you’re a** old man, I want no part of it” exclaimed the now infuriated young man. “You have committed to the contract, as witnessed by all of your friends; you cannot get out of the deal unless I agree to it. I do not intend to let you free now that I have you ensnared. I am the power you agreed to. I am the one you blindly and without thought chose to enslave yourself to. In short, I am your Master.” At this, the table of celebrating individuals became a unified group against the unfairness of the deal.
After a few moments of unrepeatable comments and slurs, I revealed my true intent. “What I did to you is what this administration and congress did to you with the health care legislation. I easily suckered you in and then revealed the real cost of the bargain. Your folly was in the belief that you can have something you did not earn; that you are entitled to that which you did not earn; that you willingly allowed someone else to think for you. Your failure to research, study and inform yourself permitted reason to escape you. You have entered into a trap from which you cannot flee. Your only chance of freedom is if your new Master gives it unto you. A freedom that is given can also be taken away; therefore, it is not freedom.” With that, I tore up the napkin and placed it before the astonished young man. “This is the nature of your new health care legislation.”
I turned away to leave these few in thought and contemplation and was surprised by applause. The elderly gentleman, who was clearly entertained, shook my hand enthusiastically and said, “Thank you Sir, these kids don’t understand Liberty these days.” He refused to allow me to pay my bill as he said, “You earned this one, it is an honor to pickup the tab.” I shook his hand in thanks, leaving the restaurant somewhat humbled, and sensing a glimmer of hope for my beloved country. Use reason, it is the closest you are going to get to Godly conduct.
Originally By: Clifford A. Wright (a member of a 9/12 group in Westerville, Ohio) | March 31, 2010
4) “THIS” is what’s happening to our country. Google “Dhimmitude” and realize how horrific Obamacare really is. Certain sects being exempt from his health care. Yep, you are right. What a slap in the face. Obama is a Muslim using Marxist tactics to boot. What a deadly combination. I’m pissed. “Dhimmitude” is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to islam. The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia muslim diktat in the United States.
Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be “gambling”, “risk-taking” and “usury” and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this. How convenient. All every one else, Christian or not, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because we refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax.
Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude. Dhimmitude serves two purposes: it enriches the muslim masters AND serves to drive conversions to islam. In this case, the incentive to convert to islam will be taken up by those in the inner-cities as well as the godless Generation X, Y and Z types who have no moral anchor. If you don’t believe in Christ to begin with, it is no problem whatsoever to sell Him for 30 pieces of silver. “Sure, I’ll be a muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?” I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it – quickly.
Our Representatives in Washington DC readily admit they did not read the bill. This means they blindly support government run health care and government funded abortion. It also means they either don’t know The Constitution or secretly don’t support The Constitution.
Since they didn’t do their job to Protect our constitutioal rights on this and several other issues it is only logical to see that everything this congress is doing right now is illegitimate. Let’s make it perfectly clear. Every one whom voted for the Obummer Health Care Bill hates America. They hate America as it stands. They don’t want to destroy America, they want to mutate our form of government and are voting to support socialism, communism, and Marxism.
Here’s a list of the Senators who voted for the health care reform bill.
. . . …. Keep this list for the next election.
. . . …. Vote to REMOVE THEM from office.
JOIN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMACARE!
On 4-15-10 over 6,000 People already had! On 1-17-10 over 8,000 People already had!
Declaration of Health Care Independence [Petition]
“But when a long train of abuses and usurpation, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security”.
SOURCE: The Declaration of Independence.
5) ORIGINAL Blog Info of condensed reference notes: PRE-Health Care Bill Retired attorney sends “Red Flag Warning to the American People” The Truth about the HEALTH CARE BILLS
Open Letter to the General Public from: Michael Connelly (Retired Attorney)
Michael Connelly is a College Professor Constitutional Law Instructor Carrollton, Texas.
After reading the entire health care bill I have some comments, not about the bill, but about the effects on our Constitution. It’s a broader picture than just health care reform. It’s time we sit up and pay attention; if this is allowed to happen, it will be irreversible. We have reason to be very afraid of what is happening. I have read the entire text of proposed House Bill 3200: The Affordable Health Care Choices Act of 2009. I studied it with particular emphasis from my area of expertise, constitutional law. I was frankly concerned that parts of the proposed law that were being discussed might be unconstitutional. What I found was far worse than what I had heard or expected.
To begin with, much of what has been said about the law and its implications is in fact true, despite what the Democrats and the media are saying. The law does provide for rationing of health care, particularly where senior citizens and other classes of citizens are involved, free health care for illegal immigrants, free abortion services, and probably forced participation in abortions by members of the medical profession.
The Bill will also eventually force private insurance companies out of business and put everyone into a government run system. All decisions about personal health care will ultimately be made by federal bureaucrats and most of them will not be health care professionals. Hospital admissions, payments to physicians, and allocations of necessary medical devices will be strictly controlled.
However, as scary as all of that it, it just scratches the surface. In fact, I have concluded that this legislation really has no intention of providing affordable health care choices. Instead, it is a convenient cover for the most massive transfer of power to the Executive Branch of government that has ever occurred, or even been contemplated. If this law or a similar one is adopted, major portions of the Constitution of the United States will effectively have been destroyed.
The first thing to go will be the masterfully crafted balance of power between the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of the U.S. Government. The Congress will be transferring to the Obama Administration authority in a number of different areas over the lives of the American people and the businesses they own. The irony is that the Congress doesn’t have any authority to legislate in most of those areas to begin with. I defy anyone to read the text of the U.S. Constitution and find any authority granted to the members of Congress to regulate health care.
This legislation also provides for access by the appointees of the Obama administration of all of your personal healthcare information, your personal financial information, and the information of your employer, physician, and hospital. All of this is a direct violation of the specific provisions of the 4th Amendment to the Constitution protecting against unreasonable searches and seizures. You can also forget about the right to privacy. That will have been legislated into oblivion regardless of what the 3rd and 4th Amendments may provide.
If you decide not to have healthcare insurance or if you have private insurance that is not deemed “acceptable” to the “Health Choices Administrator” appointed by Obama there will be a tax imposed on you. It is called a “tax” instead of a fine because of the intent to avoid application of the due process clause of the 5th Amendment. However, that doesn’t work because since there is nothing in the law that allows you to contest or appeal the imposition of the tax, it is definitely depriving someone of property without the “due process of law.
So, there are three of those pesky amendments that the far left hate so much out the original ten in the Bill of Rights that are effectively nullified by this law. It doesn’t stop there though. The 9th Amendment that provides: “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.” The 10th Amendment states: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are preserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” Under the provisions of this piece of Congressional handiwork neither the people nor the states are going to have any rights or powers at all in many areas that once were theirs to control.
I could write many more pages about this legislation, but I think you get the idea. This is not about health care; it is about seizing power and limiting rights. Article 6 of the Constitution requires the members of both houses of Congress to “be bound by oath or affirmation” to support the Constitution. If I was a member of Congress, I would not be able to vote for this legislation or anything like it without feeling I was violating that sacred oath or affirmation. If I voted for it anyway, I would hope the American people would hold me accountable.
For those who might doubt the nature of this threat I suggest they consult the source. Here is a link to the Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html And another to the Bill of Rights: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html There you can see exactly what we are about to have taken from us.
Michael Connelly, Carrollton Texas Retired Attorney – Constitutional Law Instructor http://michaelconnelly.viviti.com
P.S. Mr Connelly, Thank you for your expertise!
MORE REFERENCE MATERIAL ON THIS SUBJECT:
Chris Carney votes to make me a slave!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFXpbk3OneE
Henry Makow / States can tell Feds to SHOVE IT http://www.henrymakow.com/the_states_can_tell_the_feds_t.html
A Doctor’s Interpretation of the current Health Care Debacle Going on in Congress http://godcountryusa.ning.com/group/emailsfromjokestopolitics/forum/topics/a-doctors-interpretation-of?xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_url
If this Healthcare Bill were to pass, as it is written, it would be historic because – it legally binds all American people as Healthcare being a right for all. How would you feel if the government told you that you had to buy a particular make and model car of their choosing, and if you didn’t, you’d be FINED, and if you didn’t PAY the fine- you’d be JAILED? You’d be incredulous and outraged, right? There is NO DIFFERENCE between this scenario and the nonsense unfolding about “Obamacare” which is has been solidly exposed as totally unconstitutional Before we pass a law which:
- Puts American citizens into jail (or a big fine) for failing to buy health insurance.
- Prevents doctors from treating patients without government permission.
- Forces systematic & irreversible change to the world’s most successful medical system.
- Requires 2/3 vote to repeal such law.
- Forces upon taxpayers an excise tax on medical devices such as wheelchairs, breast pumps and syringes used by diabetics for insulin injections.
- Forces Tax Payers to pay for abortions when it’s unconstitutional.
- Forces Tax Payers to pay for medical insurance which encourages criminals entering our country.
- And DOZENS of other items
The Constitution was not designed for the Federal Government to punish the people of the United States for not being able to purchase a good. Healthcare, like all things we purchase, have always been a good, just like buying a car or house. This article provides a great analysis on this subject on a very historic moment in our lifetime. http://www.campaignforliberty.com/article.php?view=455 An Indianapolis doctor’s letter to Sen. Bayh about the Health Care Bill. http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml
Open letter about common sense as to why we should not even consider allowing or government to further screw up our country.
An open letter to all legislators: (You might have seen something similar. But I added a few more facts and a closing statement) Before you consider a vote on the health bill – Please stop right where you are and reflect just a few minutes. Consider the track record of Congress. Here’s a refresher course on the success rate of our government. Note the factual information contained in the links.
The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775
you have had 234 years to get it right;
……… it is broke.
Social Security was established in 1935
you have had 74 years to get it right;
……… it is broke.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938
you have had 71 years to get it right;
……… it is broke.
The “War on Poverty” started in 1964
you have had 45 years to get it right;
$1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor”;
it hasn’t worked ………. and our entire country is broke.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965
you’ve had 44 years to get it right;
……… they are broke.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970
you have had 39 years to get it right;
……… it is broke.
In the 1990′s, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch Brothel in Nevada for tax evasion
and, “as required by law”, tried to run it …. ~
~ …. The Government failed and the brothel closed.
Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the “Stimulus”, the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009… none show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new source: the American taxpayer.
And, In late 2009 ACORN got caught doing this:
The USA National Debt has increased
From: $997 Billion . . . … To: over $79 Trillion between 1981 and 2009.
A massive failure & 78,000% INCREASE in just 29 years.
In corporations when the profit margin shows a loss of <7,800% IN THE RED> it usually means a corporate officer is soon convicted of embezzlement or fraud. But the vast majority of the people whom allowed this crime to be committed against all Americans have voted themselves 1 or 2 times per year for the past 30 years.
….. GIVE THANKS TO: Our Congressmen.
….. They have betrayed the American People for over 30 years.
….. ….. More info here: www.truthinaccounting.org
….. ….. More info here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EBA9C3519B073FF3
CONGRESS, America is Broke & you still keep over spending & giving yourselves raises. Total loss to the world market in Derivatives could exceed $500 TRILLION.
That’s with a “T”.
* Regulatory reports show 5 big banks face huge loss risk
Department of Energy – created in 1977
(32 years to get it right – 16,000 Employees, 100,000 Contract Employees /2009 Budget of $24.2 Billion) and we import more oil than ever before. That’s an abysmal failure.
“DOE Fails energy Audit” – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Energy
Let me not forget: Public Schools …….. A massive Government Failure.
By the 1840′s, a few public schools had popped up around the country.
In 1852 Massachusetts passed the first compulsory school laws.
By 1918, all American children were required to attend at least elementary school.
Between the early 1900′s and the 1960′s America did well in educational standards.
In 1959 the annual average cost per student was only $2,101.
By 2008 the annual average cost per student was $9,969.
During these years our educational standards have slipped and Americans are now ranked very low in comparison to other countries. The American work force, prosperity & lifestyle is diminished. “Indicators of School Crime and Safety, 2004-2005” statistics from the 2004-05 school year indicate the following facts:
~ 28 school-associated violent deaths occurred (21 homicides, 7 suicides)
~ 863,000 thefts were reported
~ 583,000 violent crimes were committed (including sexual assault and aggravated assault)
~ 25 percent of children in grades 9-12 were offered drugs on school property Our schools (and society) has the increase of: – Violence – Dropout rates – Overcrowding – Poor teacher retention. Public Schools (Largely due to Government intervention) are failing to improve our society.
The 2002 “No Child Left Behind Act” from President Bush was a complete failure. Many public schools are now showing budget shortfalls and the situation is deteriorating further and faster than ever before. Government intervention, manipulation & standardization has massivly failed America and All Americans. Our academic levels in Math & Science now leave Americans at a disadvantage to several nations & this will greatly impact our future.
Again our Federal Government has failed!
And finally, to set a new record: “Cash for Clunkers” was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress’ generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.
Clunker Math: Your Tax Dollars at work
…….This is why this country is where it is today!!!
The person who calculated this bit of information is now, and has been, a professor at the University of West Virginia in Morgantown, West Virginia, for the last forty some years. A clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year at 15 mpg uses 800 gallons of gas a year. A vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year at 25 mpg uses 480 gallons of gas a year. So, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce gasoline consumption by 320 gallons per
year. The government claims 700,000 clunkers have been replaced so that’s 224 million gallons saved per
year. That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil. 5 million barrels is about 5 hours worth of US consumption.
More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about $350 million dollars. So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350 million. We spent $8.57 for every $1.00 we saved.
. . . I’m pretty sure they will do a better job with our health care, though! LOL
With a perfect 100% failure rate, on the “services” you shove down our throats, all of them failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system? 20% of our entire economy? With all due respect – Are you crazy?
MORE INFO HERE: Documentary video Library
Sent to me from Terry S. 8-27-10 12:23pm:
New 3.8% – REAL ESTATE SALES TAX – mandated by ObamaCare
Under the new health care bill – As of 2013 all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax. The bulk of these new taxes don’t kick in until 2013 (presumably after Obama’s re-election). We should all write or call to “Thank” Nancy, Harry and Barack and our local Democrat Congressman for this one.
After 2013 if you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes.
Oh, you weren’t aware this was in the Obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren’t alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren’t aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they’ve never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff make your November and 2012 votes more important?
RED ALERT! ObamaCare Creates Private Army
March 27, 2010 · “Sent to me by Patriot Rose 3-29-10″
Remember what Nancy Pelosi said on March 10 that “we have to pass the [ObamaCare] bill so that you can find out what is in it”? At the time, what she said sounded utterly moronic and laughable.
Well, turns out the joke’s on us.
Now that the bill has become law, we are finding out the horrors that are in the bill, the biggest one being the creation of nothing other than a private army for The Punk, called the Commissioned Corps (CC) and the Ready Reserve Corps (RRC) – or as the Punk would pronounce it, the Commissioned Corpse and the Ready Reserve Corpse. Why two separate corps and what the differences are are not clear, other than that the officers of the RRC are appointed solely by the President. In effect, the RRC would be sort of like the Punk’s pathetic version of Hitler’s SS.
The commissioned officers of the Regular Reserve Corps will be appointed solely by the President, whereas those of the Commissioned Corps will be appointed by the President with the approval of the Senate. All commissioned officers will be appointed without regard to civil-service laws, their compensation without regard to the Classification Act of 1923. (What does this mean? Does “without regard to civil-service laws” mean that appointees do not have to meet criteria of civil service appointments, such as those of education, training, qualification, and FBI clearance? Does compensation “without regard to the Classification Act of 1923? mean that Obama can bypass Congressional approval of funding?)
The relevant section begins on page 1312 of the Senate ObamaCare bill that was approved by the Demonrats in the House of Representatives last Sunday night. You can read it with your own eyes by clicking HERE:
SEC. 430. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.
Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows:
SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE CORPS.
(1) IN GENERAL. There shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.
(2) REQUIREMENT. All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended.
(3) APPOINTMENT. Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.
(4) ACTIVE DUTY. Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.
(5) WARRANT OFFICERS. Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this Act and title 37, United States Code, to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service.
(b) ASSIMILATING RESERVE CORP OFFICERS INTO THE REGULAR CORPS. Effective on the date of enactment of the Affordable Health Choices Act, all individuals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before the date of enactment of such Act) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps.
(c) PURPOSE AND USE OF READY RESERVE.
(1) PURPOSE. The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps is to fulfill the need to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the uniformed service’s reserve program) to assist regular Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.
(2) USES.The Ready Reserve Corps shall
(A) participate in routine training to meet the general and specific needs of the Commissioned Corps;
(B) be available and ready for involuntary calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises, similar to the uniformed service reserve personnel;
(C) be available for backfilling critical positions left vacant during deployment of active duty Commissioned Corps members, as well as for deployment to respond to public health emergencies, both foreign and domestic; and
(D) be available for service assignment in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities (as defined in section 399SS) to improve access to health services.
(d) FUNDING. For the purpose of carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary to the Office of the Surgeon General for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014. Funds appropriated under this subsection shall be used for recruitment and training of Commissioned Corps Officers.
Other “Unhealthy” changes attempted by our treasonous government in the HealthCare Bill. This was part of the bill as it was in January 2010. It’s NOTHING BUT AN INSULT to the “common sense”of Americans.
And, an intrusion into our prosperity, Liberty & Freedom.
Page 22 of the HC Bill: Mandates that the Govt will audit books of all employers that self-insure!!
Page 30 Sec 123 of HC bill: THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get.
Page 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill: YOUR HEALTH CARE IS RATIONED!!!
Page 42 of HC Bill: The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC benefits for you. You have NO choice!
Page 50 Section 152 in HC bill: HC will be provided to ALL non-US citizens……….. illegal or otherwise.
Page 58 HC Bill: Govt will have real-time access to individuals’ finances & a ‘National ID Health card’ WILL be issued!
Page 59 HC Bill lines 21-24: Govt will have DIRECT ACCESS to your bank accounts for ELECTIVE funds transfer.
Page 65 Sec 164: Is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in unions & community organizations: (ACORN).
Page 84 Sec 203 HC bill: Govt mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the ‘Exchange.’
Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill: Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans–The Govt WILL ration your health care!
Page 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill: Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services. (Translation: illegal aliens.)
Page 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18: The Govt will use groups (i.e. ACORN & Americorps) to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan.
Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill: Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans. (AARP members – your health care WILL be rationed!)
Page 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill: Medicaid eligible individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. ( NO choice.)
Page 124 lines 24-25 HC: No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No “judicial review” against Govt monopoly.
Page 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill: Doctors/American Medical Association – The Govt WILL TELL YOU what salary you can make.
Page 145 Line 15-17: An Employer MUST auto-enroll employees into public option plan. (NO choice!)
Page 126 Lines 22-25: Employers MUST pay for HC for part-time employees AND their families. (Employees shouldn’t get excited about this as employers will be forced to reduce its work force, benefits, and wages/salaries to cover such a huge expense.) UNSUSTAINABLE.
Page 149 Lines 16-24: ANY Employer with payroll 401k & above who does not provide public option will pay 8% tax on all payroll! (See the last comment in parenthesis.)
Page 150 Lines 9-13:A business with payroll between $251K & $401K who doesn’t provide public option will pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.
Page 167 Lines 18-23: ANY individual who doesn’t have acceptable HC according to Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income.
Page 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill: Any NONRESIDENT Alien is EXEMPT from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)
Page 195 HC Bill: Officers & employees of the GOVT HC Admin.. WILL HAVE ACCESS to ALL Americans’ finances and personal records.
Page 203 Line 14-15 HC: “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax.” (Yes, it really says that!)
Page 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill: Govt will reduce physician services for Medicaid Seniors. (Low-income and the poor are affected.)
Page 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill: Doctors: It doesn’t matter what specialty you have trained yourself in — you will all be paid the same! (Just TRY to tell me that’s not Socialism!)
Page 253 Line 10-18: The Govt sets the value of a doctor’s time, profession, judgment, etc. (Literally — the value of humans.)
Page 265 Sec 1131: The Govt mandates and controls productivity for “private” HC industries.
Page 268 Sec 1141: The federal Govt regulates the rental and purchase of power driven wheelchairs.
Page 272 SEC. 1145: TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS – Cancer patients – welcome to rationing!
pages 273-274 of the new Healthcare bill states that people of “religious sects and divisions,” are exempt. There are other exemptions but these are not relevant. This language is very smart, as not all Muslim schools of thought have forbidden insurance, however it is prominent in most schools of Islamic thinking. If you would like to read the bill or this section you can easily read it on the Heritage Foundation website.
Here is a fatwa and clarification from a Muslim web site in English on the Islamic law regarding medical insurance: http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/113924/insurance.
Page 280 Sec 1151: The Govt will penalize hospitals for whatever the Govt deems preventable (i.e… re-admissions).
Page 298 Lines 9-11: Doctors: If you treat a patient during initial admission that results in a re-admission — the Govt will penalize you.
Page 317 L 13-20: PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. (The Govt tells doctors what and how much they can own!)
Page 317-318 lines 21-25, 1-3: PROHIBITION on expansion. (The Govt is mandating that hospitals cannot expand.)
Page 321 2-13: Hospitals have the opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input is required. (Can you say ACORN?)
Page 335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339: The Govt mandates establishment of 2 outcome-based measures… (HC the way they want — rationing.)
Page 341 Lines 3-9: The Govt has authority to disqualify Medicare Advance Plans, HMOs, etc. (Forcing people into the Govt plan)
Page 354 Sec 1177: The Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of ’special needs people!’ Unbelievable!
Page 379 Sec 1191: The Govt creates more bureaucracy via a “Tele-Health Advisory Committee.” (Can you say HC by phone?)
Page 425 Lines 4-12: The Govt mandates “Advance-Care Planning Consult.” (Think senior citizens end-of-life patients.)
Page 425 Lines 17-19: The Govt will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. (And it’s mandatory!)
Page 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3: The Govt provides an “approved” list of end-of-life resources; guiding you in death. (Also called ‘assisted suicide.’)
Page 427 Lines 15-24: The Govt mandates a program for orders on “end-of-life.” (The Govt has a say in how your life ends!)
Page 429 Lines 1-9: An “advanced-care planning consultant” will be used frequently as a patient’s health deteriorates.
Page 429 Lines 10-12: An “advanced care consultation” may include an ORDER for end-of-life plans.. (AN ORDER TO DIE FROM THE GOVERNMENT?!?)
Page 429 Lines 13-25: The GOVT will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order. (I wouldn’t want to stand before God after getting paid for THAT job!)
Page 430 Lines 11-15: The Govt will decide what level of treatment you will have at end-of-life! (Again — no choice!)
Page 469: Community-Based Home Medical Services = Non-Profit Organizations. (Hello? ACORN Medical Services here!?!)
Page 489 Sec 1308: The Govt will cover marriage and family therapy. (Which means Govt will insert itself into your marriage even.)
Page 494-498: Govt will cover Mental Health Services including defining, creating, and rationing those services.
The health care bill refers to 519 (g) of the FDA which the title reads as “Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information:”
Obama Health Care to Mandate a national ID card with an RFID Chip: On page 1001, Subtitle C – “National Medical Device Registry,” it states “The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (referred to as “the registry,”) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that …is or has been used in or on a patient…”
Effective Date –Tells the date of when this is to be implemented — 36 months after the bill is signed into law. It also states that this will be implemented by the Secretary of Health and Human Services under section 519 (g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. And what does 519(g) state? The title alone is enough to let you know what it is all about. It was written, Dec. 10, 2004, “Class II Special Guidance Document: “Implantable Radio frequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information” (A ten-page document can be found at the FDA website –http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf
Human ID Chip Already Being Promoted on TV News: A recent ABC Channel 7 news report entitled, “Human ID Chip,” with Jay Adlersberg showed how easily a little ID chip is put into your arm, how easy it can be scanned, and your entire medical history will then appear on a doctor’s computer.
The news report was promoting these chips as a good idea for any patient who has dementia or Alzheimers disease and cannot really talk so they can’t identify themselves or their symptoms. It would also be good for a patient brought in unconscious. With a chip in the arm of such a person, all the medical information will be able to be brought up on the computer once the chip is scanned and the ID number is read.
A medical doctor, Dr. John Halamka, was shown on the show having his right arm scanned, where he had a chip implant. He wanted to be assured that in case of an emergency, and he might be unconscious, that the doctors would know who he was and how best to take care of him.
He stated, “I am a rock climber, and I believe that if I fall off a cliff and you find me unconscious, the comfort knowing that you could scan me and figure out who I am, outweighs my concern for privacy.”
The report said that about 80 centers around the country have the device that can detect and read the chip, and they expect many more people to be asking for them. [That will certainly be true now that we know that Obama Care will be mandating them.]
Human ID chip ~ Dr John Halamka
……. And much more info in this YouTube “Playlist”
April 2010 President Obama signed a government takeover of healthcare into law. Below is a list of new boards and commissions created in the bill:
1. Grant program for consumer assistance offices (Section 1002, p. 37)
2. Grant program for states to monitor premium increases (Section 1003, p. 42)
3. Committee to review administrative simplification standards (Section 1104, p. 71)
4. Demonstration program for state wellness programs (Section 1201, p. 93)
5. Grant program to establish state Exchanges (Section 1311(a), p. 130)
6. State American Health Benefit Exchanges (Section 1311(b), p. 131)
7. Exchange grants to establish consumer navigator programs (Section 1311(i), p. 150)
8. Grant program for state cooperatives (Section 1322, p. 169)
9. Advisory board for state cooperatives (Section 1322(b)(3), p. 173)
10. Private purchasing council for state cooperatives (Section 1322(d), p. 177)
11. State basic health plan programs (Section 1331, p. 201)
12. State-based reinsurance program (Section 1341, p. 226)
13. Program of risk corridors for individual and small group markets (Section 1342, p. 233)
14. Program to determine eligibility for Exchange participation (Section 1411, p. 267)
15. Program for advance determination of tax credit eligibility (Section 1412, p. 288)
16. Grant program to implement health IT enrollment standards (Section 1561, p. 370)
17. Federal Coordinated Health Care Office for dual eligible beneficiaries (Section 2602, p. 512)
18. Medicaid quality measurement program (Section 2701, p. 518)
19. Medicaid health home program for people with chronic conditions, and grants for planning same (Section 2703, p. 524)
20. Medicaid demonstration project to evaluate bundled payments (Section 2704, p. 532)
21. Medicaid demonstration project for global payment system (Section 2705, p. 536)
22. Medicaid demonstration project for accountable care organizations (Section 2706, p. 538)
23. Medicaid demonstration project for emergency psychiatric care (Section 2707, p. 540)
24. Grant program for delivery of services to individuals with postpartum depression (Section 2952(b), p. 591)
25. State allotments for grants to promote personal responsibility education programs (Section 2953, p. 596)
26. Medicare value-based purchasing program (Section 3001(a), p. 613)
27. Medicare value-based purchasing demonstration program for critical access hospitals (Section 3001(b), p. 637)
28. Medicare value-based purchasing program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 3006(a), p. 666)
29. Medicare value-based purchasing program for home health agencies (Section 3006(b), p. 668)
30. Interagency Working Group on Health Care Quality (Section 3012, p. 688)
31. Grant program to develop health care quality measures (Section 3013, p. 693)
32. Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (Section 3021, p. 712)
33. Medicare shared savings program (Section 3022, p. 728)
34. Medicare pilot program on payment bundling (Section 3023, p. 739)
35. Independence at home medical practice demonstration program (Section 3024, p. 752)
36. Program for use of patient safety organizations to reduce hospital readmission rates (Section 3025(b), p. 775)
37. Community-based care transitions program (Section 3026, p. 776)
38. Demonstration project for payment of complex diagnostic laboratory tests (Section 3113, p. 800)
39. Medicare hospice concurrent care demonstration project (Section 3140, p. 850)
40. Independent Payment Advisory Board (Section 3403, p. 982)
41. Consumer Advisory Council for Independent Payment Advisory Board (Section 3403, p. 1027)
42. Grant program for technical assistance to providers implementing health quality practices (Section 3501, p. 1043)
43. Grant program to establish interdisciplinary health teams (Section 3502, p. 1048)
44. Grant program to implement medication therapy management (Section 3503, p. 1055)
45. Grant program to support emergency care pilot programs (Section 3504, p. 1061)
46. Grant program to promote universal access to trauma services (Section 3505(b), p. 1081)
47. Grant program to develop and promote shared decision-making aids (Section 3506, p. 1088)
48. Grant program to support implementation of shared decision-making (Section 3506, p. 1091)
49. Grant program to integrate quality improvement in clinical education (Section 3508, p. 1095)
50. Health and Human Services Coordinating Committee on Women’s Health (Section 3509(a), p. 1098)
51. Centers for Disease Control Office of Women’s Health (Section 3509(b), p. 1102)
52. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Women’s Health (Section 3509(e), p. 1105)
53. Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Women’s Health (Section 3509(f), p. 1106)
54. Food and Drug Administration Office of Women’s Health (Section 3509(g), p. 1109)
55. National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council (Section 4001, p. 1114)
56. Advisory Group on Prevention, Health Promotion, and Integrative and Public Health (Section 4001(f), p. 1117)
57. Prevention and Public Health Fund (Section 4002, p. 1121)
58. Community Preventive Services Task Force (Section 4003(b), p. 1126)
59. Grant program to support school-based health centers (Section 4101, p. 1135)
60. Grant program to promote research-based dental caries disease management (Section 4102, p. 1147)
61. Grant program for States to prevent chronic disease in Medicaid beneficiaries (Section 4108, p. 1174)
62. Community transformation grants (Section 4201, p. 1182)
63. Grant program to provide public health interventions (Section 4202, p. 1188)
64. Demonstration program of grants to improve child immunization rates (Section 4204(b), p. 1200)
65. Pilot program for risk-factor assessments provided through community health centers (Section 4206, p. 1215)
66. Grant program to increase epidemiology and laboratory capacity (Section 4304, p. 1233)
67. Interagency Pain Research Coordinating Committee (Section 4305, p. 1238)
68. National Health Care Workforce Commission (Section 5101, p. 1256)
69. Grant program to plan health care workforce development activities (Section 5102(c), p. 1275)
70. Grant program to implement health care workforce development activities (Section 5102(d), p. 1279)
71. Pediatric specialty loan repayment program (Section 5203, p. 1295)
72. Public Health Workforce Loan Repayment Program (Section 5204, p. 1300)
73. Allied Health Loan Forgiveness Program (Section 5205, p. 1305)
74. Grant program to provide mid-career training for health professionals (Section 5206, p. 1307)
75. Grant program to fund nurse-managed health clinics (Section 5208, p. 1310)
76. Grant program to support primary care training programs (Section 5301, p. 1315)
77. Grant program to fund training for direct care workers (Section 5302, p. 1322)
78. Grant program to develop dental training programs (Section 5303, p. 1325)
79. Demonstration program to increase access to dental health care in underserved communities (Section 5304, p. 1331)
80. Grant program to promote geriatric education centers (Section 5305, p. 1334)
81. Grant program to promote health professionals entering geriatrics (Section 5305, p. 1339)
82. Grant program to promote training in mental and behavioral health (Section 5306, p. 1344)
83. Grant program to promote nurse retention programs (Section 5309, p. 1354)
84. Student loan forgiveness for nursing school faculty (Section 5311(b), p. 1360)
85. Grant program to promote positive health behaviors and outcomes (Section 5313, p. 1364)
86. Public Health Sciences Track for medical students (Section 5315, p. 1372)
87. Primary Care Extension Program to educate providers (Section 5405, p. 1404)
88. Grant program for demonstration projects to address health workforce shortage needs (Section 5507, p. 1442)
89. Grant program for demonstration projects to develop training programs for home health aides (Section 5507, p. 1447)
90. Grant program to establish new primary care residency programs (Section 5508(a), p. 1458)
91. Program of payments to teaching health centers that sponsor medical residency training (Section 5508(c), p. 1462)
92. Graduate nurse education demonstration program (Section 5509, p. 1472)
93. Grant program to establish demonstration projects for community-based mental health settings (Section 5604, p. 1486)
94. Commission on Key National Indicators (Section 5605, p. 1489)
95. Quality assurance and performance improvement program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 6102, p. 1554)
96. Special focus facility program for skilled nursing facilities (Section 6103(a)(3), p. 1561)
97. Special focus facility program for nursing facilities (Section 6103(b)(3), p. 1568)
98. National independent monitor pilot program for skilled nursing facilities and nursing facilities (Section 6112, p. 1589)
99. Demonstration projects for nursing facilities involved in the culture change movement (Section 6114, p. 1597)
100. Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (Section 6301, p. 1619)
101. Standing methodology committee for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (Section 6301, p. 1629)
102. Board of Governors for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (Section 6301, p. 1638)
103. Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (Section 6301(e), p. 1656)
104. Elder Justice Coordinating Council (Section 6703, p. 1773)
105. Advisory Board on Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation (Section 6703, p. 1776)
106. Grant program to create elder abuse forensic centers (Section 6703, p. 1783)
107. Grant program to promote continuing education for long-term care staffers (Section 6703, p. 1787)
108. Grant program to improve management practices and training (Section 6703, p. 1788)
109. Grant program to subsidize costs of electronic health records (Section 6703, p. 1791)
110. Grant program to promote adult protective services (Section 6703, p. 1796)
111. Grant program to conduct elder abuse detection and prevention (Section 6703, p. 1798)
112. Grant program to support long-term care ombudsmen (Section 6703, p. 1800)
113. National Training Institute for long-term care surveyors (Section 6703, p. 1806)
114. Grant program to fund State surveys of long-term care residences (Section 6703, p. 1809)
115. CLASS Independence Fund (Section 8002, p. 1926)
116. CLASS Independence Fund Board of Trustees (Section 8002, p. 1927)
117. CLASS Independence Advisory Council (Section 8002, p. 1931)
118. Personal Care Attendants Workforce Advisory Panel (Section 8002(c), p. 1938)
119. Multi-state health plans offered by Office of Personnel Management (Section 10104(p), p. 2086)
120. Advisory board for multi-state health plans (Section 10104(p), p. 2094)
121. Pregnancy Assistance Fund (Section 10212, p. 2164)
122. Value-based purchasing program for ambulatory surgical centers (Section 10301, p. 2176)
123. Demonstration project for payment adjustments to home health services (Section 10315, p. 2200)
124. Pilot program for care of individuals in environmental emergency declaration areas (Section 10323, p. 2223)
125. Grant program to screen at-risk individuals for environmental health conditions (Section 10323(b), p. 2231)
126. Pilot programs to implement value-based purchasing (Section 10326, p. 2242)
127. Grant program to support community-based collaborative care networks (Section 10333, p. 2265)
128. Centers for Disease Control Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
129. Health Resources and Services Administration Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
130. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
131. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
132. Food and Drug Administration Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
133. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Office of Minority Health (Section 10334, p. 2272)
134. Grant program to promote small business wellness programs (Section 10408, p. 2285)
135. Cures Acceleration Network (Section 10409, p. 2289)
136. Cures Acceleration Network Review Board (Section 10409, p. 2291)
137. Grant program for Cures Acceleration Network (Section 10409, p. 2297)
138. Grant program to promote centers of excellence for depression (Section 10410, p. 2304)
139. Advisory committee for young women’s breast health awareness education campaign (Section 10413, p. 2322)
140. Grant program to provide assistance to provide information to young women with breast cancer (Section 10413, p. 2326)
141. Interagency Access to Health Care in Alaska Task Force (Section 10501, p. 2329)
142. Grant program to train nurse practitioners as primary care providers (Section 10501(e), p. 2332)
143. Grant program for community-based diabetes prevention (Section 10501(g), p. 2337)
144. Grant program for providers who treat a high percentage of medically underserved populations (Section 10501(k), p. 2343)
145. Grant program to recruit students to practice in under served communities (Section 10501(l), p. 2344)
146. Community Health Center Fund (Section 10503, p. 2355)
147. Demonstration project to provide access to health care for the uninsured at reduced fees (Section 10504, p. 2357)
148. Demonstration program to explore alternatives to tort litigation (Section 10607, p. 2369)
149. Indian Health demonstration program for chronic shortages of health professionals (S. 1790, Section 112, p. 24)*
150. Office of Indian Men’s Health (S. 1790, Section 136, p. 71)*
151. Indian Country modular component facilities demonstration program (S. 1790, Section 146, p. 108)*
152. Indian mobile health stations demonstration program (S. 1790, Section 147, p. 111)*
153. Office of Direct Service Tribes (S. 1790, Section 172, p. 151)*
154. Indian Health Service mental health technician training program (S. 1790, Section 181, p. 173)*
155. Indian Health Service program for treatment of child sexual abuse victims (S. 1790, Section 181, p. 192)*
156. Indian Health Service program for treatment of domestic violence and sexual abuse (S. 1790, Section 181, p. 194)*
157. Indian youth telemental health demonstration project (S. 1790, Section 181, p. 204)*
158. Indian youth life skills demonstration project (S. 1790, Section 181, p. 220)*
159. Indian Health Service Director of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment (S. 1790, Section 199B, p. 258)
* *Section 10221, page 2173 of H.R. 3590 deems that S. 1790 shall be deemed as passed with certain amendments. Now you can see why no government run program runs successfully! As soon as they get your tax dollars, they fund all this garbage! What a waste of money!!!
JOIN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST OBAMACARE! On 4-15-10 over 6,000 People already had! On 5-17-10 over 8,000 People already had!
HERE YA GO: http://www.libertylegalfoundation.com
Government guidelines would likely have forbidden the test I used to discover Sheila’s cancer. http://godcountryusa.ning.com/group/battlevsuniversalhealthcare/forum/topics/government-guidelines-would?xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_url
Deals cut with health groups may be at peril
NOW I’ll bet most of my fellow Americans would agree with my closing statement. “You can’t keep screwing us forever & your limit has been reached”. People have been busy with many things and because of this we are unaware of how badly our country has been managed for many years. But that does not give you the right to treat Americans like we are “stupid”. It’s as if you expect to rule over Americans like tyrants. It is time Americans consider measures which prevent this from happening. “We” hear the Liberty Bell Ringing. Personally – (I’m dreaming here) Yet I hope other Americans join me in demanding the following:
1) Since government officials have either allowed or caused such massive failure which benefits the pockets of politicians. It is time they received pay cuts like the rest of us. All public officials, whom have any moral conviction, should take a voluntary reduction of their wages equal to reductions of the median income to Americans between 2005 & 2009. This requires politicians to ensure the success of “We The People” is indeed a priority. And, your future salaries & benefits shall not be based upon the increase to the median income of “We the People”. And, until then not a single raise on pay or benefits shall be granted or approved. (Who are they to take away our right to vote on their salary increases?)
2) Congress has voted in many pay increases and benefits for themselves without the permission from “We The People”. Why do our “public servants” get reward for such massive failures? You shouldn’t be allowed free medical, dental, armed security & fat pension checks on the backs of the people you miserably failed. Beginning ASAP: “We the people” want to vote before you leave office. You should be required to have our approval in order to receive salaries & benefits after your term is over. Politicians shall only receive such salaries and benefits if they have successfully done their job to represent “We the people”. Our voting should be required to allow:
A) Retirement salaries paid to all public officials after their term is over.
B) Security, afforded by the tax payers, after their term is over.
3) In the past Corporations have hired or paid off officials during & after their term is over. Many lobbyists have held office as elected officals yet represented the interests of the corporations over the obligation of representing “We the people”. “We the People” are tired of being abused by corporations hiring Congressmen and Representatives before or after their term is over because they have given questionable or unethical favors to the corporations.
A) There shall now be a limit of funds & contributions raised by all candidates seeking public office.
B) Any elected official may not accept any type of employment, term, positions, gifts or assistance from any corporation whom contributed to their election campaign. Our country was founded because brave & wise men cut the chains of Tyranny. Have we forgotten Tyranny still conspires to manipulate and control our entire society?
Ronald Reagan on Socialism- “Don’t say we weren’t warned!”
Reagan responds to Obama and his supporters
…. this was his fairwell address. Interesting how he saw the near future coming upon us all.
★ ***** My Resolve to bring Closure ***** ★
My letter to All Americans – A Plan to Win the War
My Condensed links to educational videos discussing
many root causes which are destroying America.
CAJeffO Blog Index